“Aramark March Mania” Sweepstakes Official Rules 2016
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN.
A PURCHASE DOES NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCE OF WINNING.
1. SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: “Aramark March Mania” Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) begins at 12:00:00 AM Eastern Daylight Time (“EDT”) on March 31, 2016 and ends at 11:59:59 PM EDT on April 4, 2016 (the “Sweepstakes Period”).
2. SPONSOR: The Sweepstakes is sponsored by Aramark Services, Inc., 1101 Market Street, Philadelphia, PA 19107 (the “Sponsor”).
3. Eligibility: The Sweepstakes is open only to legal U.S. residents currently residing in any of the fifty (50) United States (or the District of Columbia) except the State of Rhode Island, who are eighteen (18) years of age or older, or the age of majority in their jurisdiction of residence, whichever is greater, as of the date of their participation and entry. Employees, officers, directors, agents or representatives of Sponsor, its subsidiaries and anyone connected with the production or distribution of the Sweepstakes, as these designations might apply (collectively the “Sweepstakes Entities”) and their immediate families (including spouses, parents, children, siblings, and each of their spouses) regardless of where they live and members of households are not eligible to enter or be awarded a prize.
4. HOW TO ENTER: No purchase is necessary to enter the Sweepstakes. There are two ways to enter the Sweepstakes:
(1) During the Sweepstakes Period, visit www.55renbei.com/marchmania (the “Website”) on your computer or mobile device, follow the links and instructions to complete and submit the registration form, including your valid email address. An entry submitted through the Website will only be valid if received by Sponsor prior to the end of the Sweepstakes Period (11:59:59 PM EDT on April 4, 2016). LIMIT: One (1) Website entry per person and per email address for the duration of the Sweepstakes. You may only use one (1) email address to enter this Sweepstakes. Entries received from any person or email address in excess of the stated limitations will be void. By submitting your entry you represent and warrant that you are the authorized user of the email account that you are using for such account.
(2) To enter the Sweepstakes without using the Website, clearly print your name, mailing address, daytime phone number, date of birth and a working, valid email address for which you are the authorized user, on a piece of paper and mail it in a #10, business envelope with first class postage to: Aramark Services, Inc., 100 Penn Square East, 5th Floor, Philadelphia, PA 19107, Attn: Director, Digital & Web, Marketing – March Mania Sweepstakes, postmarked by the end of the Sweepstakes Period (11:59:59 PM EDT on April 4, 2016) and received by Sponsor no later than April 6, 2016. You will receive one (1) entry.
YOU MAY ENTER ONLY ONE (1) TIME REGARDLESS OF THE METHOD OF ENTRY. By participating in the Sweepstakes, you agree to be bound by these Official Rules. Limit one entry per person. All discovered entries made in violation of these rules will be disqualified.
If an entrant submits their entry from a wireless phone, the entrant’s wireless service provider may charge the entrant for data used. Entrants should consult their wireless service provider regarding its pricing plans. Message and data rates may apply.
The Sponsor is the official timekeeper for the Sweepstakes, including time of receipt of entry.
5. PRIZE DRAWING/PRIZES/APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE (“ARV”): Within eight (8) days of the end the Sweepstakes Period, Sponsor shall perform a prize drawing from among all eligible entries received in accordance with these Official Rules, in order to select four (4) potential prize (“Prize”) winners. Once confirmed, as described in Section 6 (Prize Winner Notification/Verification) below, each Prize winner will receive one (1) two hundred fifty dollar ($250) Visa Gift Card. Visa Gift Card Terms and Conditions and rules and restrictions apply (visit https://www.omnicard.com/cards/terms for details). The ARV of each Prize is two hundred fifty dollars ($250). The ARV of all Prizes available to be awarded herein is one thousand dollars ($1,000.00).
In the event there are not enough eligible Entries for any Prize drawing to award all applicable Prizes, Sponsor retains the right only to award as many Prizes as there are applicable Entries for such Prize Drawing. The decisions of Sponsor are final and binding on all matters relating to this Sweepstakes. Odds of winning a Prize are dependent upon the total number of eligible entries received for the applicable Prize drawing. There is a limit of one (1) Prize per person, throughout the entire Sweepstakes Period. In no event will Sponsor be responsible for awarding more than the stated number of prizes herein. No transfer, substitution or cash equivalent for any prize, in whole or in part, will be permitted, except at Sponsor's sole discretion due to prize unavailability for any reason, and only then for a prize of greater or equal value determined by Sponsor shall be allowed.
6. PRIZE AWARDING & NOTIFICATION: Limit one (1) prize per person and per household. All potential winners must comply with these Official Rules in order to accept their Prize and be confirmed as an official winner. At any time following the Prize drawing, but no later than seven days thereafter, Sponsor will notify the potential prize winner(s) via email to the potential prize winners’ email address used to enter the Sweepstakes. Upon notification or notification attempt, potential prize winners will be required to respond to such email as indicated above, accepting the prize within forty-eight (48) hours of such notification or notification attempt, and providing any requested information, or the prize may be forfeited, and an alternate potential Prize winner may be selected and notified. If in any instance, notification attempt(s) for a potential prize winner fail for any reason, a potential prize winner fails to provide requested information, or if a potential prize winner is found to have not complied with these Official Rules, such prize will be forfeited and an alternate potential winner may be selected and notified (time allowing). Failure to confirm and provide the above will signify to Sponsor that the prize has been declined and forfeited for all time and another potential winner will be chosen in random drawings. Acceptance of a prize constitutes permission for the Sponsor and its designees to use the name, email information, actual or simulated likenesses, biographical information, city, state, opinions, and prize information of prize winner(s) for advertising and promotional purpose(s), in perpetuity, throughout the universe, in any and all media now or hereafter devised in any manner, without additional compensation, notification or permission, unless prohibited by law. Sweepstakes administration and winner selection and verification will be conducted by the Sponsor whose decisions are final and legally binding. No participant or winner shall have the right to contest any decision by Sponsor concerning any aspect of the Sweepstakes or the interpretation of the Official Rules or the determination as to the qualification of entries.
7. ADDITIONAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Participants agree to comply with these Official Rules and the decisions of the Sponsor, which are final and binding. By entering this Sweepstakes, you explicitly agree to release, indemnify and hold harmless the Sponsor, its respective affiliates, parent companies, subsidiaries, successors and assigns and their respective, advertising, design, and production agencies and print production agencies and all their respective shareholders, directors, officers, members, employees, agents and other representatives one and all (individually and collectively, the “Indemnitees”) and agree, as a condition of participation in this Sweepstakes, that Indemnitees are not liable for any injuries, losses or damages of any kind to persons or property arising in whole or in part, directly or indirectly in connection with accessing the Website, participation in any aspect of this Sweepstakes or the acceptance, possession, and use of the applicable prizes awarded.
- Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any person and void registrations and/or entries of any person who it believes has tampered with the entry process or any other component of this Sweepstakes, whose conduct or actions affect the administration, integrity, security, fairness or proper conduct of this Sweepstakes, or who is in violation of these Official Rules. Sponsor also reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to void suspect registrations or Sweepstakes entries and/or to cancel this Sweepstakes (or portion thereof) should virus, bugs, non-authorized human intervention or other causes corrupt or impair the administration, security, fairness or proper play of the Sweepstakes or for any other reason, as determined by Sponsor and, in the event the Sweepstakes is cancelled, randomly select the potential winners for the drawing(s) at issue from among all eligible, non-suspect Sweepstakes entries received for the drawing(s) at issue prior to event requiring such action. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of a participant, Sweepstakes entries will be deemed to be made by the participant whose name is on the registration form, regardless of whether he/she is the authorized account holder of the email address associated with the Sweepstakes entry. CAUTION: Any attempt to damage the Website or undermine the legitimate operation of this Sweepstakes is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek any and all remedies available from such individual to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Participants agree that any and all disputes, claims, actions and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Sweepstakes or the prize awarded and all issues and questions concerning the validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively in a court of competent jurisdiction sitting in Philadelphia County, Pennsylvania without regard for conflicts of law doctrine. Any and all claims, judgments and awards shall be limited to actual out-of-pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Sweepstakes and under no circumstances will participant be permitted to obtain awards for, and participant hereby waives all rights to claim, punitive, incidental or consequential damages, or any other damages, including attorneys' fees, other than participant's actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e., costs associated with participating in this Sweepstakes), and participant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of participant and Sponsor in connection with the Sweepstakes, shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the substantive laws of the State of Pennsylvania.
- Indemnitees are not responsible for late, lost, stolen, incomplete, misdirected, undelivered, delayed, garbled, damaged or inaccurate, emails, entries, or registrations, images, optional material, or for telephonic, human or computer failures, problems or errors, interruptions in service due to system upgrades, repairs, modifications or other causes, failures or malfunctions of connections, satellite, network, cable, Internet Service Provider (ISP), phones, phone lines or telephone systems, traffic congestion on the internet, technical or mechanical malfunctions, jumbled, scrambled, delayed or misdirected transmissions, or network, typographical, printing, electronic, computer, mechanical or other malfunctions or errors, whether caused by equipment, programming, human error or otherwise relating to or in connection with the Sweepstakes, including, without limitation, errors in connection with the administration of the Sweepstakes, Sweepstakes data processing, the announcement of the prizes, the processing of entries, or registrations, or in any other Sweepstakes-related materials; interrupted or unavailable network, server, Internet Service Provider (ISP), cable, satellite or other connections; Internet traffic congestion or any technical problem, including, without limitation, any injury or damage to any person’s computer related to/resulting from Sweepstakes participation; typographical, printing or other errors or omissions in these Official Rules, in any Sweepstakes-related ads/materials; human-processing error; electronic equipment, computer hardware or software failures; or inaccurate entry information, whether caused by equipment, programming, human error, or otherwise. Indemnitees are also not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by site users, tampering, hacking, or by any equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Sweepstakes. Persons who tamper with or abuse any aspect of the Sweepstakes or website or who are in violation of these Official Rules, as solely determined by Sponsor, will be disqualified and all associated entries or registrations will be void.
- Sponsor is not responsible for those who cannot access the Internet or any website applicable to this Sweepstakes or cannot click-through on the Internet or any website applicable to this Sweepstakes for any period of time regardless of technical, hardware, software, telephone, Internet, virus contamination or network problems and for delay, failure or malfunction for any reason including, but not limited to, lost or unavailable network connections, failed, incomplete or garbled computer or telephone transmissions, typographical or system errors, force majeure, human errors, including but not limited to, errors by Sponsor’s representatives who enter incorrect information into any of Sponsor’s computer systems. Proof of entry is not proof of entry receipt. Sponsor is not responsible for any error, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission; communications failure; loss, theft or destruction of entries; unauthorized access to or alteration of entries; any technical malfunction or problem with any telephone network or lines, computer or online systems, computer equipment or software; failure of any e-mail or entry to be received by Sponsor (including due to technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website); or any injury or damage to entrant's or any person's computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading any materials relating to the Sweepstakes.
- Sweepstakes administration and winner selection and verification will be conducted by or at the direction of the Sponsor, whose decisions shall be final and legally binding. No participant or winner shall have the right to contest any decision by Sponsor concerning any aspect of the Sweepstakes or the interpretation of the Official Rules or the determination as to the qualification of entries. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel/terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes if in Sponsor’s sole determination it believes that the integrity of the Sweepstakes has been, or could be, compromised or that the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned or fairly, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, force majeure, human error or any other causes beyond Sponsor’s control. No winner will be drawn should the Sweepstakes be cancelled/terminated if the Sweepstakes cannot be run as planned or fairly. Sponsor reserves the right to disqualify any discovered entry from the Sweepstakes if, in Sponsor’s sole judgment, entrant has not fully complied with these Official Rules.
- Void where prohibited, or otherwise restricted by law. Indemnities shall not be responsible for technical, pictorial, typographical or editorial errors or omissions in any marketing materials or these Official Rules. The Sweepstakes is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws. All taxes are winner’s responsibility and a 2016 form #1099 will be issued to a prizewinner for the value of the prize as stated above or the actual value. By participating in the Sweepstakes, you agree that: (1) you have read and understand the Official Rules; (2) you meet the Sweepstakes eligibility requirements as explained in the Official Rules; (3) you accept and agree to be bound by these Official Rules; (4) you unconditionally accept and agree to comply with and abide by the decisions of Sponsor, whose decisions shall be final and binding in all respects; and (5) you agree to release and hold harmless each of the Indeminitees, against any and all claims, injury or damage arising out of or relating to participation in this Sweepstakes and/or the use or misuse or redemption of a prize, and for any claims based on publicity rights, defamation, invasion of privacy, copyright infringement, trademark infringement, or any other intellectual property related cause of action. If any provision of this Sweepstakes shall be deemed to violate any federal, state or municipal law, it shall be amended to conform to such law and all other provisions shall remain in full force and effect.
8. WINNERS’ NAMES: For a list of the names of the winners, available after the Sweepstakes Period has ended, and/or Official Rules, send a self-addressed stamped envelope, to be received by April 6, 2016, to: Aramark Services, Inc., 100 Penn Square East, 5th Floor, Philadelphia, PA 19107, Attn: Director, Digital & Web, Marketing – March Mania Sweepstakes. Please note on the left-hand corner of your envelope if you are requesting the Names of Winners or Official Rules. No mechanically reproduced or photocopied requests allowed; only one (1) request per outer mailing envelope.